Using Satelitte Imagery, LiDAR, UAV
- LiDAR Data
- Raw Data LiDAR
- Point Clouds LIDAR Classification
- Digital Surface Model (DSM)
- Digital Terrain Model (DTM)
- LIDAR Intensity Images
- Satelitte Imagery
- Mosaik Orthophoto
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV )
- 3D Visualization, Simulation & Analisis
DigitalGlobe is a leading provider of commercial high-resolution earth observation and advanced geospatial solutions that help decision makers better understand our changing planet in order to save lives, resources and time. In February 2013, DigitalGlobe and GeoEye merged under the one brand, DigitalGlobe.
DigitalGlobe imagery is captured by their unique constellation of specialised satellites that feature the world’s most advanced multi-spectral sensors which image at resolutions down to ~30cm.
AAM can request new capture of WorldView-3 across 8 to 16 spectral bands.
WorldView-3 features industry-leading geolocation accuracy, below 5m, enabling the precise mapping of remote areas.
The vast global archive of DigitalGlobe imagery can be readily searched online using ImageFinder to ascertain the dates and capture parameters of imagery available for any area of interest.
Contact our team to discuss how we can apply DigitalGlobe’s unique products and services to benefit your project.
The Pléiades constellation is designed to obtain data in double-quick time:
- Ability to acquire imagery anywhere in the world in less than 24 hrs. in response to a crisis or natural disaster.
- Regular monitoring, as often as every day if required.
- Three satellite work plans a day ensure easy handling of last-minute tasking requests.
- Twice the coverage and twice the chance of obtaining cloud-free imagery.
Detail and PrecisionPléiades products are ideally suited to precision mapping and photointerpretation.
- 50-cm resolution, colour, orthorectified imagery.
- 20-km ground footprint at nadir, up to 100 km x 100 km in strip mapping mode.
- The full Pléiades portfolio is available in a few clicks on GeoStore.
With SPOT 6 and SPOT 7, the SPOT series is entering a new era. Together, the two satellites form an Earth-observation constellation with highly responsive sensors that increase acquisition capacity and simplify data access.
SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 are designed to cover wide areas in record time, making it possible to regularly update national map series free from the constraints imposed by seasonal conditions.
- The constellation covers up to 6 million sq.km. every day, an area larger than the entire European Union.
- Four weather forecasts per day are integrated automatically into the tasking process to optimize efficiency. As a result, 60% of images have less than 10% cloud cover.
- With a location accuracy better than 10 metres (CE90) and a resolution of 1.5 metres, SPOT 6 and SPOT 7 are the ideal solution for national 1:25 000 map series.